- Do you work in project management, software development, IT service management or business management?
- Do you already have basic knowledge of agile frameworks, techniques and tools, especially Scrum? Do you want to practice their application and learn more about them?
- Do you want to be more agile?
- Are you interested in taking an international certification exam by EXIN®, confirming your Agile and Scrum skills & knowledge?
- Do you want to gain the Scrum Master andor Product Owner title?
Then our Agile Scrum Master + Product Owner course is the right choice for you!
Who Is This Course For And What Are Its Benefits?
This course is suitable for Project, Program & Product Managers, Business Analysts, Team Leaders, Designers, Programmers (Developers), Testers and anybody else who:
- Is interested in the agile way of working
- Wishes to understand what agile is and how it works
- Wants to manage product development effectively and efficiently
- Wants to deliver products quickly and on time
- Wants to create a transparent product delivery environment
- Wants to protect the level of quality
- Wants to gain the knowledge and skills a Scrum Master should have.
Agile Scrum Master + Product Owner is a 2 day classroom course, delivered by our experienced trainers.
The course can be delivered in English, German, Czech or Slovak.
1. Agile way of working
- Agile basics revision
- Development process
- Agile Manifesto
- The family of agile frameworks & methods - Scrum, Lean, DevOps...
- Scrum basics and values
- Scrum roles
- Scrum events
- Scrum artifacts
3. Agile estimating, planning, monitoring (advanced level)
- Planning onion, progressive planning
- Product vision & roadmap
- Relative estimating
- Monitoring work progress
4. Scaling Scrum
- Scaling the Product Owner and Product Backlog
- Managing dependecies
- Scrum of Scrums
5. Scrum adoption
- Agile practices - eXtreme Programming
- ADAPT principle
- Patterns for adopting Scrum
- Patterns for spreading Scrum
- Typical obstacles and how to deal with them
6. Agile contracts and environment
- Setting up agile contracts
- Setting up a proper envioronment for a successful agile transformation
Virtual QA session with one of our student - Professional Scrum Product Owner - PSPO I certification preparation.
Our Agile Scrum Master + Product Owner course delegates receive:
- Pre-course instructions
- Our full colour Event Manual
- An electronic version of official "Scrum Bible" - The Scrum Guide from Ken Schwaber and Jeff Sutherland, the "godfathers" of Scrum
- On demand e-mail support from the moment they order the course
- Certificate of Completion, which can be used e.g. to claim PDUs (Professional Development Units)
Doing the recommended pre-course preparation:
- Makes it easier for you to understand the subject matter during the course
- Reduces the time required for the course, so you will spend less time out of office
- Allows you to make use of our quality guarantee.
Our Bratislava and Prague public courses are held at our modern training centers with easy transport accessibility, public transport links and barrier-free access. We offer our students free parking, wired internet access, coffee breaks and lunches at a local restaurant included in the course fee. To students, who arrive early in the morning, we offer a breakfast for free.
For more information about our trainig venues please click here.
Open, semi-open & in-company courses
We run our courses as open, semi-open and in-company. If you are interested in a tailor-made in-company AgileMaster offer, please contact us.
All listed prices are exclusive of VAT, which is applied and charged in line with relevant legal regulations. Our terms & conditions apply.
If you adhere to all trainer's instructions, participate in the whole course and want to resfresh your knowledge after some time, you can repeat the course with us once more for free within 2 years from its completion.
Best Price Guarantee:
Training Course Calendar
The schedule of all our public training courses is avaliable under Public Training Courses Calendar & Prices.
How to book a course?
Please fill in our order form or contact us by e-mail at: email@example.com
or call one of our offices:
Continental Europe office: +420 605 404 569
UK office: +44-20-719 30 180